"Working with rural communities to improve the quality of life for all"
For nearly 75 years Northamptonshire ACRE has been supporting rural communities in the county. Our focus is and always has been on community development and engagement including helping groups to access funds for projects.
- We work with local communities to reduce rural isolation and vulnerability.
- We help make life more affordable for those living in rural areas.
- We help to deliver improved services for these communities. This can be through better communications links, strong community facilities or more accessible education and health services.
- We support and advise rural community groups on a wide range of issues and encourage local action and participation in decision-making
- We campaign to ensure that the interests of people living in rural Northamptonshire are taken into account in policy making and strategic planning affecting the County.